What you learn will take your coaching to the next level. It works if you’re a life coach, health coach, business coach, manager, executive, business owner, parent, friend and more…
These skills are proven over 22 years with life coaches, health coaches, business coaches, managers, executives, therapists, parents, business owners, and more…
“What do you do…if your client doesn’t do their homework?”
I get this question over and over again from coaches.
If you want to get the most difficult “Won’t do anything” client to finally take action and improve their life…
…If you want to feel confident you can get AMAZING results for anyone you coach…
…And if you want to help people uncover their greatness, achieve their goals, and be their authentic selves more fully…
…Then you are going to LOVE this!
Rhonda Britten here — best selling author, Emmy winner, and master Life Coach for over 25 years.
Some places you may have seen me
Over the years, I discovered the secret to getting people to take the action they need to change their life.
It’s not about asking the perfect “coaching question”…
…It’s not about giving mind-blowing advice…
…And it’s not about being their “cheerleader”…
It’s about knowing how to create an “internal shift” inside your client.
You get their mind, heart, and soul all aligned. You help them reach the point where every fiber of their being knows what to do and can’t help but do it.
That’s how you EMPOWER people to naturally take action day after day, week after week, month after month. It’s how you support them to transform their life.
Unfortunately, nobody teaches this…
You’ll Be A Better Coach,
Friend, Leader, Spouse, Family Member
These skills go way BEYOND coaching.
You can use them in your everyday life to:
- Eliminate arguments, resentment, and bickering with family, friends, and co-workers
- Create deeper connection and intimacy with your spouse or anyone else
- Be a respected leader. The one who knows how to enroll people and empower them
On top of that, practicing these skills will fundamentally shift YOU.
You’ll become more confident. You’ll trust yourself and your intuition more. And you won’t be afraid to take risks.
You’ll be more compassionate — learning to see everyone (including you) as beautiful and pure.
You’ll be more positive — learning to see opportunities where others see roadblocks.
And you’ll tap into your true, authentic self — so you can live the life your soul intended.
Here’s a peek at what you’ll discover
inside the Fearless Conversations Workshop:
- How to get ANYONE to let down their defenses and open up to you (works great for clients as well as spouses and teenagers)
- How to quickly get to the heart of anyone’s problem (you’ll listen BEYOND their words and know what the real issue is)
- How to give anyone a life-changing “ah-ha” moment within seven minutes
- An 8-step framework to help people get clarity, confidence and take action to change their life
- How to create an “internal shift” in your client, so they take the action they need naturally!
- 8+ ways we unknowingly disempower people (Everyday words and phrases like “You can do anything! are incredibly harmful. We unknowingly ruin coaching sessions and relationships saying these common things…)
- The ONE reason people get “stuck” in life — and how to get them “unstuck” so they live with passion and purpose
- How to help clients build resilience and overcome their fear of failure
- How to help clients break free from old beliefs and stories holding them back (and replace them with empowering beliefs that drive them forward)
- The “baby” secret for dealing with difficult people (they won’t drive you crazy, and you’ll help them be better humans)
- 40+ proven coaching questions to fall back on anytime you get stuck (you’ll know when to use them and why)
- What to say at the beginning and end of every coaching session so your client makes progress every week (and can’t wait to see you again)
- How to trust your intuition and teach your client to do the same (no more doubting yourself)
- One phrase scientifically proven to enroll people in what you want to do
- How to help ANYONE overcome fear (everyone has their own internal process for taking risk. You’ll help them uncover and strengthen theirs so they become fearless.)
- How to eliminate arguments from your life (no more butting heads with your spouse, your boss, etc.)
- The #1 intimacy killer — everyone does this, but you can easily remove it to create deeper connections and intimacy with anyone
- Why focusing on your client’s results leads to disaster — and what to focus on instead (no more worrying if you’re doing a good job coaching or not!)
- How to get clients internally motivated so they can’t help but make progress every week
- The graceful Interruption — how to speak up and make your voice heard without coming off as rude
- 7-steps for difficult conversations — Have issues with someone? This will help you resolve them in a way that brings you and that person closer together.
And that’s just the start!
Get Ready to SKYROCKET Your Confidence As A Coach!
I’m not just going to teach you The 8 Coaching Skills.
I want you to EMBODY them. So, they flow from you naturally.
So along with teaching you the skills, I’ll demonstrate each skill live!
You’ll see EXACTLY how to use them in your coaching.
As well as what NOT to do in your sessions. (There are common mistakes almost every coach makes. These ruin your connection with your clients and make it almost impossible for them to get results. I’ll show you what they are and how to avoid them.)
You’ll even get a workbook so you can “lock in” these skills and use them in your coaching sessions effortlessly!
Bonus Event Details
When | September 24-26, 2021
Where | LIVE on Zoom
11am to 3pm PST
2pm to 6pm EST
7am to 3pm PST
10pm to 6pm EST
7am to 3pm PST
10pm to 6pm EST
– The Power Of Coaching Skills
– Say No To “Dirty” Coaching
– When To Use Open- Versus Closed-Ended Questions
– Where Therapy Fits In To Coaching
– What’s Your Intention, Really?
– When To Listen Versus Speak
– What To Do When Your Client Wants Advice
– The Essential Need For Reflection, And How It Proves That Coaching Works
– Empowering Clients To Find Their Own Answers
– Why Your Client’s Language Is The Key To YOUR Success
– How To Determine If Your Client’s Head And Heart Are Aligned
– Why Truth Matters More Than Cheerleading
– How To Tell If Your Client Is Willing Versus Wanting
– Putting Accountability In Your Client’s Hands
– When To Interrupt – And How To Do It With Grace
– How Stories Lie…And When They Matter Most
– How To Use Conscious Risk-Taking For Forward Movement
– Spotting The Difference Between Disempowering And Empowering Language
– Layering Questions For Maximum Impact
– Expanding Your Client’s View Of Possibilities And Opportunities
– How To Initiate, Navigate, and Complete Difficult Conversations
Who is this for?
This is for you if:
- You are curious about becoming a Life Coach and want to “dip your toe in the water” to see if it’s for you
- You are already a coach and want to uplevel your skills and confidence
- You are a manager, executive, business owner, or other professional and you want to be a great leader
- You want better relationships with your spouse, kids, friends, colleagues, and family
Who is this NOT for?
- You aren’t willing to be positive and support others
- You’re looking for an “easy” button. You’ll have to push your comfort zone to develop these skills. It won’t always be easy. It takes courage.
- You have no interest in developing yourself and growing as a person
We ran the Fearless Conversation Workshop live twice this year.
So you can get my best secrets to become a confident, in-demand life coach who gets amazing results… for just $997.
Your Ticket Includes
Get the most out of Fearless Conversations for Coaches
By purchasing your ticket you receive Rhonda's 8-step framework to help people get clarity, confidence and take action to change their life.
You'll also learn
- The Power Of Coaching Skills
- Say No To “Dirty” Coaching
- When To Use Open- Versus Closed-Ended Questions
- Where Therapy Fits In To Coaching
- What’s Your Intention, Really?
- When To Listen Versus Speak
- What To Do When Your Client Wants Advice
- The Essential Need For Reflection, And How It Proves That Coaching Works
- Empowering Clients To Find Their Own Answers
- Why Your Client’s Language Is The Key To YOUR Success
- How To Determine If Your Client’s Head And Heart Are Aligned
- Why Truth Matters More Than Cheerleading
- How To Tell If Your Client Is Willing Versus Wanting
- Putting Accountability In Your Client’s Hands
- When To Interrupt – And How To Do It With Grace
- How Stories Lie…And When They Matter Most
- How To Use Conscious Risk-Taking For Forward Movement
- Spotting The Difference Between Disempowering And Empowering Language
- Layering Questions For Maximum Impact
- Expanding Your Client’s View Of Possibilities And Opportunities
- How To Initiate, Navigate, and Complete Difficult Conversations