Free Information Call
Are you meant to be a Life Coach?
It’s never too late (or too early) to become a Life Coach. Find out how you could become a successful, confident coach no matter what you’ve done in the past.
Rhonda Britten, Founder,Fearless Living Institute and the Life Coach Certification Program
Larissa Jaye, Director of Fearless Living’s Life Coach Certification Program
Thursday, February 22nd
- 8:00pm (New York)
- 7:00pm (Minneapolis)
- 5:00pm (L.A.)
If you’re considering becoming a Life Coach (or advancing your training), ask yourself: Do you want to be the best coach you can possibly be? If the answer is yes, you won’t want to miss this event.
- How to turn people’s questions, comments, frustrations, and feedback into solid income
- How to determine whether you’re a good candidate to become a life coach
- What is the #1 essential support you need in a life coaching program
- What are the four things that successful coaches have in common
- What might be stopping you from becoming a life coach
- The top 5 MUST HAVE’s that you need in any training program
- How to avoid the 7 pitfalls most people make when choosing a training program
- and much, more more.
Also, this is a live virtual online event. You only have one chance to join us LIVE. We start in. . .
Important: Our next class for the Life Coach Certification Program starts soon, so you don’t want to miss your chance on discovering if you’re meant to be a Life Coach.
© 2018 | Hosted by Fearless Living Institute® and LIfe Coach Certification Program